Donating goods is a great way of collaborating with Antes de Partir’s mission, since with these donations, we can help our patients and their families to cover their most basic needs every month.
At “Antes de Partir” we have different goals, such as gathering 50 food baskets per month to hand out to our patient’s families, providing the medicines and medical equipment they need, and fulfilling our children’s wishes.
Bellow we enlist the products we receive as donations, to help us carry out this great mission:
- Food Baskets: Rice, beans, lentils, milk powder, canned tuna, coffee, sugar, pasta soup, powdered chocolate, toothpaste, soap, cookies (María, animals shaped, or similar), cereals (granola, oatmeal, etc.), and cleaning supplies.
- Toys: New or that don’t require batteries, for newborns until 18 years old.
- Medical equipment: Oxygen tanks, concentrators and wheelchairs.
- Medicines: To control pain and other symptoms (the attached list details the names of medicines needed).
- Wish List: Patients give us a lost of 3 things they want to do (activities) or things they want to get, so a donor can choose the option they can provide.
- Personal Care Kit: Toilet paper, shampoo, soap, antibacterial gel, toothpaste, mouthwash, toothbrush, sanitary towels, razor, deodorant, bath sponge, alcohol, cotton, foot powder and cotton swabs.
- Diapers: Different stages (stage 1 through 6 and for adults in small, medium and large).
- Pajamas: New and in different sizes.
- Wigs (natural hair): Instructions to donate hair are specified in the following diagram.
Party Sponsorships: Food, drinks, show, toys, cake, piñatas and candies.
All donations are received at Roberto Gayol 1242 int. 403. Col. Del Valle. Del. Benito Juárez, Mon.-Thu. from 10 am to 7 pm, and Fri. from 8 am to 3 pm.